Helping You Recover Full Compensation For Catastrophic Injuries
At the The Malowitz Law Firm, LLC, I know that any injury has far-reaching effects on victims and their families. I know because as a Stamford serious personal injury attorney, I closely monitor my clients’ medical progress and assist in their recovery however I can.
Extensive Personal Injury Experience
I am a formidable trial lawyer and skilled negotiator. I stand up to insurance companies reluctant to pay rightful damages for injuries caused by negligence. My Stamford, Connecticut, law firm offers aggressive representation and compassionate support to clients statewide.
While every case has unique legal issues, I know the value of a claim from the thousands of settlements and verdicts I have secured on behalf of my clients. With over 25 years of personal injury practice, I have secured damages in a variety of accidents with a wide range of serious injuries, including:
- Neck and back injury
- Herniated disk/back surgery
- Spinal cord damage/paralysis
- Joint and ligament injuries
- Broken bones and fractures
- Traumatic brain injury
- Severe burns
- Severed limbs/amputation
- Eye injury and hearing loss
No accident injury is too minor. Even less serious injuries can result in chronic pain or other ongoing physical issues. If you were injured at work or due to the negligence of others, I can help you recover compensation.
Catastrophic Injury And Future Consideration
A lost limb, spinal injury, blindness, brain damage or another serious personal injury changes life forever. The whole family suffers emotionally and financially, and physical recovery may be limited or impossible. At the The Malowitz Law Firm, LLC, I work closely with my clients and their family members to secure full compensation for all future medical care and treatment. When necessary, I consult a range of experts such as:
- Vocational rehabilitation and employment specialists to retrain clients and calculate lost earnings and lost earning capacity
- Doctors, physical therapists and nursing care experts to project medical recovery and the costs of future treatment, surgery and home care
- Life care planners and economists to project lost earnings and financial needs
Wrongful Death Lawsuits
If a loved one died from car accident injuries or another fatal accident, I can help the executor or the administrator file a wrongful death action on behalf of the estate. Family members may collect damages for:
- Medical costs
- Burial costs
- Economic loss (lost earnings based on life expectancy)
- Pain and suffering of the person prior to death
- Loss of consortium (spouses)
- Emotional distress (such as witnessing the death of a child)
Experience And Personal Attention
I will work with you and your family in whatever devastating situation you may be facing. I can visit clients at the hospital or at home. I offer free consultations at 203-517-0110, or you can email me.