Have You Been Injured On A Construction Site?

There are thousands of potential hazards on construction sites. Unfortunately, some construction companies fail to take proper precautions to prevent unnecessary accidents. This leaves workers at risk for injury — and even death.

If you have been injured in a job site accident, the Law Offices of Wesley M. Malowitz can provide you with representation for a workers' compensation claim, including:

  • Falls from scaffolding
  • Falling objects
  • Injuries caused by machinery failure
  • Fires and explosions
  • Exposure to toxic substances
  • Other job site injuries

Obtaining adequate workers' compensation benefits is not always easy. Employers may require an employee to visit a company-affiliated doctor. Treatment may be limited. Anyone seeking workers' comp benefits should consult an attorney who will aggressively represent his or her interests.

At the Law Offices of Wesley M. Malowitz, I represent people who have been injured in construction accidents. To discuss your case in a free evaluation, contact me online, or call 866-539-5781 or 203-517-0110 today.

Construction Accidents And Workers' Compensation

Construction workers hurt on the job cannot legally sue their employer for the injury. By accepting workers' comp benefits, the employee gives up their right to sue in court.

However, if the accident was caused in part by a third party, the injured worker can file a claim against that person or company. The most common examples of third-party liability are:

  • Manufacturers of defective equipment and tools
  • Negligent co-workers

If a third party caused your construction accident injuries, as an experienced lawyer I can help you file a third-party claim and seek compensation accordingly. Since 1991, I have been aggressively representing the interests of workers in Connecticut. I will do whatever I can to help you seek maximum compensation.

Contact My Office For A Free Consultation

To schedule a free consultation at my Stamford law office, contact me online, or call 866-539-5781 or 203-517-0110. I can also visit homes and hospitals as needed.