Helping You Recover Damages For Your Premises Liability Case

Property owners are responsible for the safety of their premises and can be held liable for defects in the property, the improper design and construction of buildings, walkways, and staircases of public areas, and the failure to maintain the premises free of hazards. If you were seriously injured in a slip-and-fall accident, contact the Law Offices of Wesley M. Malowitz to schedule a consultation with a Connecticut premises liability attorney.

25 Years Of Advocacy For The Injured

Based in Stamford, I have practiced personal injury law since 1991. I represent victims in Fairfield County and throughout Connecticut, and I am a lawyer who is dedicated to providing personalized attention and to maximizing the recovery of damages for my clients. I have handled premises liability claims involving back and neck injury, broken bones, scarring, and head injury.

At the Law Offices of Wesley M. Malowitz, I have handled all types of slip-and-fall injuries:

  • Accumulation of snow and ice on sidewalks, parking lots, condominium walkways and other areas open to the public
  • Defective staircases and railings (old and rickety, or improperly built) and other property defects
  • Improper maintenance and construction claims
  • Foreign substances on floors and stairways

Helping You Recover For Municipal Liability

In most instances, a city or other local governmental entity can be held liable for premises liability. However, the victim must file notice within a specified period of time and there is often a higher burden on the victim to prove negligence.

My law firm promptly investigates all claims to document and preserve evidence and to file the requisite notice. I may hire investigators, surveyors, and perform title searches to properly identify who the responsible owner(s) are.

Contact Our Office To Learn More

Contact me to speak with Connecticut slip-and-fall attorney who has a strong record of settlements and verdicts in these difficult-to-prove cases. Call 866-539-5781 or 203-517-0110 for a free case evaluation.